Settings Chromebook Microphone To Resolve Not Working
Today’s work requires cameras and microphones, as well as food, clothing, and shelter. With the epidemic keeping people at home, video conferencing has become the next topic, and both of these topics are now more important than ever. As a result, more and more readers are looking for ways to use and troubleshoot their Chromebook’s microphone settings. In today’s blog, we’ll talk about your Chromebook’s microphone settings and what to do if your Chromebook Microphone isn’t working as expected.
1.Chromebook Microphone Settings
2.Troubleshooting tips to Resolve Chromebook Microphone Issues
Chromebook Microphone Settings
First, you will learn how to find the settings to customize your device’s microphone. Follow the instructions below.
Hit on the profile picture at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
1. A dialog box appears with device information and in it, you can find the audio settings.
2. Check the volume level, mute or unmute option, and the output destination of the audio.
You can also decide on the privacy settings of your microphone. Use the following steps for it:
Click on the gear icon in the system tray to open up your Chromebook settings.
1. Go to the Privacy and Security section.
Go to the Permissions part and you would find a heading for Microphone.
2. Click Site Settings to display a list of settings that you can change based on the settings you specified. Just select your device from the top menu.
Enable on-demand access so that the user is prompted to change the configuration each time.
4. Additionally, you can also select the list of websites that can be allowed or blocked to access your microphone.
5. Here you can change the settings for the built-in microphone and external microphone when connected to the system. So, you can not only adjust the settings but also the privacy rules associated with them.
Troubleshooting tips to Resolve Chromebook Microphone Issues
Let’s say you suddenly find that the built-in microphone is not working properly. For example, is your voice distorted or not heard in the middle? In this case, there is no need to panic, and there are a few basic tricks that you can use to solve the problem.
1. Check audio settings such as volume first, check mute / mute and output. This is the first step to understanding whether the problem is basic or serious.
2. Cached data can also cause microphone problems. In this case, open Chrome and go to Settings -Tools -View.
3. You can also see the extensions currently installed on your Chromebook. Turn them off all at once and turn them on one by one to find out what went wrong.
4. If you are using an external microphone, check the connection point and unplug and unplug several times. Otherwise, you can replace the entire external device. Specify the deletion period and click OK to complete the process.
5. If any of these measures do not work, the problem is serious and you can contact the manufacturer immediately to analyze the cause and correct it.
Maybe can help you to setting Chromebook Microphone in your device.